New Jersey’s Largest and Most Terrifying Haunted House
WHAT MAKES BANE AWESOME?
We were named “The Scariest Haunted House in New Jersey” by The Star-Ledger two years in a row and listed as one of the most terrifying in the nation by Buzzfeed. We were also written about in The Wallstreet Journal. We play on every one of your fears; claustrophobic, separation anxiety, clowns, and more. We have recently brought the horror to the next level, renovating our attraction and doubling the walkthrough path.
Visitors may have to climb up, jump over, crawl through, and spin around what lurks inside the haunted house for a spine-chilling, interactive experience. We are the only haunted house in the state that does not use animatronics. We have 100+ live actors prepared to scare you within our 40,000 square foot building every night!
Are you brave enough?
Last year over 2,000 visitors could not make it all the way through...
Not for the weak hearted
We love our community so we offer several ways to save and to help out those in need.
Military:FREE entry for anyone with a valid military ID any night of the week.
College Night:$3.00 off general admission Thursday’s with college ID.
Happily Haunted:Children under age 12 can experience the haunted house with the lights on. Join us Sunday’s from 3:00pm-5:00pm for children under 12 to experience our haunted house!
- We are a haunted attraction and we are getting paid to scare you. Please don’t ask us for a refund if you chicken out midway or if you’re too scared to enter. We don’t offer refunds ever.
- We will play on any and all of your fears such as separation anxiety, fear of tight places, fear of the dark etc.
- You must follow all of our rules at all times. You might be asked to crawl, jump, slide etc. You must do as we ask or you will be asked to leave.
- You WILL BE ASKED TO SEPARATE at some point in time. You must do as we ask, no exceptions! If you do not separate, we will ask you to leave. Remember, you are paying us to scare you and so we will! Parents, please use discretion when bringing children under 12 to Bane. We ask everyone to separate even children. There are no exceptions to this rule. (There is no separation during Happily Haunted on Sundays)
- Cell phone use is strictly prohibited. If we see you using a phone for any reason, we will ask you to leave.
- You will enter TWO possibly THREE at a time. There are no exceptions to this rule so start splitting up your groups now.
- There is no waiting inside for your group. You will be asked to move forward once.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR ANY REASON.