COVID 19 Information
The safety of our customers and employees is our #1 priority therefore we have set forth the following guidelines to ensure a fun and safe experience.
-We will be placing hand sanitizer stations at select locations throughout our attractions.
- There will no longer be a cue line inside the building due to social distancing. Our cue line with be completely outside of the attraction.
- Customers must wear a proper face mask at all times to prevent the spread of Covid-19. You will not be allowed to enter the facility without a proper face mask that covers both the nose and mouth.
- All employees will be wearing a mask at all times.
- All employees will have their temperatures taken on a daily basis
- Staff will be sanitizing all contact surfaces regularly.
- Entire attraction will be sanitized nightly
- You will walk through Bane Haunted House with only members of the same family and or group. Only 4 people will be allowed in at a time.
- Employees and customers are advised not to come to Bane Haunted House if they are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- All touch surfaces in the haunts (doors, scene separating curtains, etc.) will be sanitized by staff regularly.
*** These policies are subject to change at any time.